It appears that the dual sense controller of PS5 has more battery capacity than the dual shock controller of PS4. According to the set of information released by twitter user Galaxy666, the battery capacity is 1560 mAh. One thing to be noted is that the battery capacity of dual shock 4 is 800 mAh only. Hats of to the user who works for a company that makes accessories for consoles.
He also says that the player will not be disappointed by these controllers. Earlier there were rumors about the extended battery life of dual sense 4. Dual sense 4 has a battery life of 3 to 4 hours which is much more than dual shock 4.
In addition to this, there are also some major differences between the two consoles.
- The D-pad is almost the same in the two consoles.
- The touchpad feels much responsive than the dual shock.
- L1 and R1 don’t click and gives a much triggery feel.
- It also has a haptic feedback mechanism.
- The console has active triggers which means the player can feel the tension of the field and other elements like reloading of the gun
- The dual sense controller is also more comfortable than a dual shock controller.