Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1 + 2 trailer posted just before the game release date.
Sit back and relax with the most exemplary skateboarding game to have been made. Play the completely remastered Tony Hawk™ Pro Skater™ & Tony Hawk™ Pro Skater™ 2 games combined to make one grand collection. Remastered from scratch to up with the latest technology and in incredible HD.
Bit By Bit Trailer Of Ton Hawks Pro Skater 1+2
The new launch trailer of Tony Hawk series is going to be released in September. Trailer for Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1 + 2 has now been released. The launch trailer shows that the game to going to be much more profound than its predecessor.
The official trailer gives us a glimpse of what is to be expected from this highly awaited/most loved skateboarding simulation title. It can be seen from the trailer that the improvements have been made and the hard work that has been put into reconstructing each stage from the previous successful Tony Hawk Pro Skater titles. The trailer brings out nostalgic feelings for the fans that are waiting for the new title in the series.
By using the new technology, the developers are have now been able to make this game even more detailed than before. The graphics are a plus point for this game. The trailer shows off the new improvements made by the worthy developer Vicarious Visions.
The official trailer for Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1 + 2 is launched by Activision launches. Most of us actually grew up playing this game long since childhood. It almost feels like yesterday when we used to play the predecessor for this game while roaming around some of the most memorable maps and locations. Some of the most memorable maps are The Hoover Dam known as Downhill Jam, Minneapolis known as the Downtown and San Francisco known as the Streets.
The first iteration of Tony Hawk titles Steered clear off of actually naming locations as in the real-life because of license issues.
If you’re one of those who can’t simply wait to get your hands on this epic childhood skateboarding simulation remaster, then worry not, because Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1 + 2 Warehouse is there to download. But only those are eligible who have digitally reserved the game by pre-ordering it.
In order to show off one of the most loved levels of the game, They give you a run for two minutes as Tony Hawk himself. Showing the sample for the game after like 20 years or so.
The video also showcases many of our favorite professional skaters. The Skaters are showing off all kinds of tricks. The trailer shows a good variety of locations such as, cityscapes, skate parks, and course Area 51, which we all were once planning to raid.
What To Expect From Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1+2
- Get a chance to Skate as one of the most legendary skaters ‘ Tony Hawk. The official pro roster AND also get new pros.
- Skate while listening to the best songs ‘that’ era had to offer also with new and latest music to date.
- Try out stylish tricks and cool combos while experiencing the unique handling of the one and only Tony Hawk™ Pro Skater™ series.
- Get a chance to check out and play all the cool original game modes. Also, go head-on with ‘local’ 2-Player modes.
- Show off all your creativity and artistic ability with the upgraded Create-A-Skaterfeatures, to create a skateboard and Create-A-Park, to create a space for skateboarding, feature.
- Since everything is online now, Take skateboarding skills online and participate and match against players from all around the world. Get this all in leaderboards and/or in multiplayer modes.
Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1+2 Release Dates and Platforms
Set your calendars straight for Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1 + 2, and mark the date clearly for it will be launching exactly on September 4th.
Steam users are being neglected this time as it will be released on Epic Games store for PC.
For consoles, we have only the current generation. Xbox One and on PlayStation 4.
The demo was also dropped recently for the game. Click here to read its review and see how we felt about it. To put it in words, “…a celebration that progresses the franchise forward, fitting given that the underground culture behind the game has since become mainstream.”