Video is progressively emerging in recent times. Businesses, social media channels, emails, paid ad content, and many more platforms use video to get their audience’s attention. With the help of high-end video editing tools, the world of creating and making videos has evolved rapidly. While talking about editing software, the advancement in technology is minimal.
It wasn’t easy to make and create a video earlier due to its time consumption in the production and post-production stages. Even capturing the video was also a big task back then. But today, with the availability of good smartphone camera options and easy-to-handle professional cameras, shooting a video has become a lot easier.
CapCut online video editor gives you access to premium features for video-making on its website. Much such software is available in the market, but most require a subscription for some specific and unique that limits the creator’s creativity. But with CapCut, the creators extend their imagination, think beyond the box, and take their creations to the next level.
Main features available
There are many features available in the web version. However, the most essential features of the tool have been mentioned below:
1. Speech-to-text: Are you worried about writing something lengthy that will take up much time? With this feature of CapCut, you can convert your speech directly into text without going through the effort of writing the whole thing up, which saves your energy and minimizes the time consumed.
2. Background removal: Often, the video that has been recorded has some unwanted objects and substances in the background. Or you may want to replace the background. Whatever your need may be, with the help of the background removal feature, you can easily the unwanted objects from the background.
3. Resize video: Most of the time, the captured video takes up a lot of space, sometimes more than a TB for a video of a few minutes. You can eradicate this problem of yours by resizing your video file without compromising the quality of the video. The compressed file will make sure that the file takes little space and the editing process runs smoothly, which otherwise may be hindered by lag.
4. Text-to-speech: Is there something written that you want to convert into audio? You don’t have to hire an audio artist and spend extra for the conversion. You can use the text-to-speech feature to convert the written text into audio. The conversion will save you time, effort, and money.
Reservoir of CapCut
Apart from the features, there are other things as well that make any program better than the rest. One such thing is the tool’s reservoir or the software’s stock resources. The most widely used resources are mentioned below:
1. Effects and filters: No video can be captured without any flaw and under perfect conditions of lightning, weather, etc. Hence, effects enhance the areas that could not be covered naturally, like the effects of the light or the makeup of the artists. Different effects are required on different kinds of videos. Similarly, different kinds of filters are used on different videos, which can be understood only by a creator as to which effect and filter suits the video most.
2. Music and sound effects: Nobody finds a video attractive if it does not have music and sound effects. Different scenes of a video require different audio genres. The selection of good music and appropriate sound effect can either make or break the video. Along with visuals, the audio that falls on the ear is equally essential. Therefore, CapCut allows you to choose from numerous music available to connect to your audience in the best way possible.
3. Text overlay and text templates: Do you want some text on your screen for a few seconds? If yes, then text overlay is the feature that will solve your problem. Then again, you will only write your text with an odd template. A text template emphasizes your written text and gives it a pleasing appearance that becomes eye-catching.
Usage of CapCut in various aspects
One software and many uses. Single software can be used for various purposes, whether you do video editing as a service or want to use the software for personal use. The use of the software can be enormous, depending on the person using it.
1. Personal use: You can use CapCut to edit a video for personal reasons. Like you want to wish someone their special day, or you want to create a reel out of the memories you have of a vacation, your family, or anything. With CapCut being so user-friendly, the editing becomes relatively easy and beginner friendly.
2. Business use: Many professionals provide video editing services for commercial use. A company’s CEO will need more time to edit the video of his ad campaign. Hence, he will hire an agency to do the job. With the enormous editing options available, the software of CapCut makes it perfect for businesses to use as their editing tool. Furthermore, the free services they provide cut down the cost of making the video.
3. Education use: It is said and proved that visuals are the fastest way to learn something. It does not matter if you are a teacher or a parent who wants to educate their child in the most modern and best way possible. You will need video editing because you will only sometimes get the content of your choice. Hence, you must use the video editing tool to make the content of your choice and reach your audience and teach them whatever you want.
There is much other program available in the market as well. But CapCut is different from others in every aspect. Whether it is about the user-friendly interface or if it is about the resources available, with the help of CapCut, the creators can minimize the production and post-production time and make the best they can.