Call Of Duty Warzone Black Screen Fix
Updated: 26/07/2020 “There is a new fix for Warzone Black Screen error”
The problem seems to arise when you have an older version of windows. Many gamers have successfully fixed this after installing the latest version of windows.
Also check out our Complete Call Of Duty Warzone Error Codes Guide.
Trying to play Call Of Duty Warzone but can’t due to glitches or black screen? Well, you are not the only one who has been facing this issue. We’ve seen a lot of people complaining about it on game forums and blogs about this issue.
It doesn’t matter whether you play Call Of Duty Warzone on PC, Xbox One, or PS4, we’ve gathered solutions that will help you resolve this issue for good.
Why Call Of Duty Warzone Is Not Working?
This question has been asked by a lot of people. Why doesn’t Warzone work? The answer may be quite simple, the internet connection quality might not be good, the game might be going through maintenance issues, or your systems drivers are not up to date.
Below, you’ll find the most common issues and errors that a lot of players have faced. But that’s not all, we’ve provided some tips that’ll help you fix them. So, keep reading until the end to get the most out of it.
COD Warzone Black Screen Fix
To be honest, even Activision is not aware of the root cause of the black screen issue and how to fix it for good. All that is known that corrects the black screen issue in COD warzone is that you update the gaming consoles drivers, even update the game if it seems necessary, clear the cache and useless data, and then restart the gaming console or your PC.
These are some possible solutions to the COD Warzone black screen fix.
- Make sure that the drivers are up to date. Nvidia has launched a driver that is solely designed to optimize the gaming experience. So, it is highly recommended for COD for stable operation.
- Try running the game on low graphics. Eventually, increase the settings and see where any problem occurs.
- Ensure that all of the software in the background is not running. Or else get ready to face problems with game crashes.
- Make sure your system supports the minimum requirements to run the game. If you are not aware of the system requirements of COD Warzone check it here.
Is the Game Blocked? Why Can’t I Play It?
Do you think that you are locked in the game? The game is free for everyone. If you’re facing such an issue, then something is obviously wrong with your game. It isn’t even that you didn’t buy the game or something, because it doesn’t need to be bought as well. But you do need to install it properly.
So, here is what you need to do if you think that the game is blocked.
First of all, you need to make sure that the game is installed properly. Even though if it is written that the download is complete, you might need to wait extra in order to play it.
Do one thing, try not to play with your buddy. Yes, split-screen mode is not supported in Warzone atm.
Connection Error Keeps On Popping?
Seeing the “Connection Error” a lot? Don’t worry, there are a lot of ways to fix this issue.
- Reboot your gaming console. This might look silly but it works for a lot of people.
- If you are using a wireless network, try to switch to a wired network. The wired network is much more stable and reliable.